Ashley Greene Did Not Have a Glass Crack Pipe in Her 2013 Apartment
It looks like an earlier report from TMZ -- stating that a glass crack pipe was allegedly discovered in Ashley Greene's previous apartment -- is, in fact, false.
According to TMZ, the 'Twilight' actress is being sued by her former building manager, Adrian Mayorga, as well as other tenants, following the 2013 apartment fired that resulted in the death of one of Ashley's dogs. Mayorga has cited 'permanent respiratory damage' as his reason for suing Ashley. He goes on to claim that when they fled from the apartment the morning of the fire, Ashley and her house guests looked "disoriented … they looked like they were drunk or under the influence of something."
TMZ reports that Mayorga said one of the men who cleared out the apartment found a glass crack pipe in it.
But a source close to Ashley told US Weekly: "There was no crack pipe found in Ashley's apartment. It's all hearsay from unnamed sources — Mayorga's claiming he heard from a friend of an unidentified worker who may have entered the apartment." The sourced added: "Of course Ashley was disoriented! She was awoken at 9 a.m. to her house being on fire. Who wouldn't be?"
Mayorga goes on to claim that not only did he not receive immediate medical attention after the fire, but Ashley and her guests were the only ones who did: "The only people I saw getting treated was Ashley Greene, her brother Joe Green, and the current boyfriend, Ryan Phillippe."
Ryan Phillippe later went on record swearing he had never been in Ashley's apartment.