Beyonce in Green Blazer, Printed Pants + Pumps – Get the Look
Beyonce is certainly not the timid type, and this 'Grown Woman' definitely does not scare easily in the fashion department. In the black and white shot above, taken prior to her press rounds for the upcoming animated flick 'Epic,' you'll see Bey getting playing with patterns courtesy of those tropical paradise pants... but what you're missing from this gray scale photo (you can see a color version below) is that Mrs. Carter is also rocking this look in seriously bright hues.
The Barbara Bui blazer Bey's wearing is a vibrant, springtime green, and her Landscape pants boat lovely shades of blue, green, black and even a bit of yellow. Her creamy white top also adds some nice contrast, and those clear, striped Christian Louboutin pumps really are the cherry on top of this fun, sexy and mature outfit.
Since this look is a great day-to-night ensemble, as in you can wear this to work and then out to dinner and the club afterwards, we decided to help you recreate Beyonce's outfit, but for a much more affordable price (that Bui blazer alone would set you back $1200). Check out our rendition of this awesome Beyonce look below, and click through to links to snag these items for yourself.
- Buy Blouse ($9.95) in Light Beige at H&M
- Buy Classic Pocket Blazer by Ark & Co. ($69.00) in Baby Blue at Piperlime
- Buy Noir Sunburst Cuff ($32) at Bauble Bar
- Buy OPI Nail Polish in Tasmanian Devil Made Me Do It ($4.67) at Amazon
- Buy Clay Ruched-Waist Relaxed Pant ($178) at BCBG
- Buy Enzo Angiolini Persist Heels ($99) at Zappos