Big Sean has been relatively silent about his recent arrest for sexual assault, until now. The 'My Last' rapper spoke briefly about the situation recently on DJ Tim Westwood's radio show in London.

Although Sean has vehemently denied the accusations that he sexually abuse a female fan, he doesn't seemed worried about the charges either. "Man, that was just some little minor s---, man," the G.O.O.D. Music artist told Westwood, according to MTV. "I really wanna talk about it too, and go through the details, but my lawyer says I can't talk about it 'til it's all said and done."

As we previously reported, Big Sean and his friend, Willie "Sayitainttone" Hansbro, were charged with misdemeanor counts of forcible touching, unlawful imprisonment in the second degree and sex abuse in the third degree. According to police, a young woman claimed that she was assaulted at a concert in Lewiston, N.Y. where Big Sean was performing as part of Wiz Khalifa's Rolling Papers tour. The rapper is due back in court on Sept. 6.

Hopefully, Big Sean can get this matter cleared up and move forward with his flourishing rap career. In about a week, we might see Sean pick up his very first award -- a moonman trophy -- as he is nominated for Best New Artist for 'My Last' (featuring Chris Brown) at the MTV Video Music Awards. The music channel will air the event live from Los Angeles on Aug. 28 at 8PM ET.