Blac Chyna Claims Kardashian Family Threatened to Pull ‘KUWTK’ If E! Didn’t Cancel ‘Rob & Chyna’
According to May 25 report from TMZ, court documents filed by Chyna claim the Kardashian family threatened to pull their hit series, Keeping Up With The Kardashians, from E! if the network didn't cancel Rob & Chyna. The model claims Season 1 of her series did better than KUWTK, which is why the family felt threatened.
While E! had already ordered a second season of Rob & Chyna following a short first season, Chyna claims a "key meeting" between E! executives and the Kardashian family took place in January 2017 and was a contributing reason for the network pulling the plug on the show.
The Kardashian family says the show's poor ratings led to its cancellation—it averaged 1.3 million viewers for its seven-episode season—but Chyna says the family "falsely claimed" she was physically abusive toward Rob.
It's not Chyna's first time in a legal battle with the family. In February, the model added Kylie Jenner and Khloe Kardashian back to an ongoing lawsuit she had against the family. At the time, Chyna was seeking damages that were to be determined at a trial and was suing the family for "false light, defamation, intentional interference with contractual relations, and intentional interference with prospective economic relations."
20 Celebrities Who Have Publicly Dissed the Kardashians: