Bruno Mars in a Fedora, Button-Up Shirt, Jeans + Boat Shoes – Get the Look
Bruno Mars is funky fresh 24/7, but you don't need us to tell you that. Although it's a bit pricey to look so damn good all the time, the good news is that you can copy the singer-songwriter's style for a fraction of the actual cost, which was probably a lot considering Mr. Mars is a paper makin' crooner with plenty of change to spare.
If you scroll down a ways, you'll see some items reminiscent of this Bruno Mars look, which he rocked outside of the BBC Radio 1 Live Lounge studios. It's a casual and cool ensemble that is perfect for everyday wear, like your classic and comfortable jeans and tee look, except Mars-ified with a fedora, tank top and plenty of gold accessories.
Check out some look-alike clothes and accessories below, and get yo Bruno on by clicking on the respective links for purchasing.
- Buy Stetson Professor Hat ($39.00) at Hats-Plus
- Buy Gold Ray-Ban Aviator Sunglasses ($145.00) at Ray-Ban
- Buy Many Coin Necklace ($9.00) at Urban Outfitters
- Buy Hawkings McGill Pinpoint Oxford Shirt ($49.00) at Urban Outfitters
- Buy Flud The Order Watch ($190.00) at Urban Outfitters
- Buy BDG Ringer Tank Top ($16.00) at Urban Outfitters
- Buy Levi's 511 Rinsed Playa Jean ($59.00) at Urban Outfitters
- Buy Sperry Top-Sider Authentic Original ($84.95) at Zappos