Drunk Little Mix at the 2017 BRIT Awards Is the Best Little Mix
“I’m really sorry. We’re very drunk, but we DON’T GIVE A S–T.” – Jesy Nelson
Little Mix opened the 2017 BRIT Awards with an intergalactic performance of “Shout Out To My Ex” before taking home their first-ever BRIT Award for British Single of the Year on Wednesday night (Feb. 22), and evidently congratulated themselves throughout the evening with a few celebratory splashes.
Well, more than a few — they were obliterated.
The bubbly, slurry, screeching troupe of talented ladies participated in several post-show interviews which became quite the treat as the group quickly revealed themselves to be inebriated lunatics.
Luckily enough, one Mixer decided to stitch all of those moments together into one video, which speaks for itself. One thing’s for sure: Jesy Nelson is an absolute legend. UPDATE: the video’s since been taken down (WHY?), but the individual interviews remain.
Incredible moments from the evening include, but are not limited to:
– The group treating their BRIT Award like a microphone, and then Jesy proceeding to lick it.
– “I just wanna say…I f–king love these girls.” – Jesy Nelson
– A pledge to never break up as a band, complete with a brief group singalong to Taylor Swift‘s “We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together” to confirm they are never, ever…err, not together.
– “We just got a BRIT Award for British best…single…best…single. I’m so sorry, I’ve had a few bevvys.” – Jesy Nelson
– Perrie shouting “STEAK TAH-TAH!” while being physically pushed away by her handler.
– Jesy barking like a dog.
– Jade, noticing she’s dressed like the BRIT Award, posing like her BRIT Award.
Congratulations, ladies: remember to drink lots of water when you wake up.
The Best of the 2017 BRITs Red Carpet:
Subscribe to PopCrush on