‘Glee’ ‘Guilty Pleasures’ Songs – Full Episode List
On this week’s episode of ‘Glee,’ which airs on Thursday, March 21, the New Directions and crew admit their guilty pleasures. That is, the songs and the groups that people are too embarrassed to admit they love and listen to. Everyone has at least a handful of guilty pleasure tracks on their iPods or music listening devices, and the ‘Glee’ cast shine a spotlight on them in this ep.
The song list is heavy on the ’80s and ’90s, such as Wham!’s ‘Wake Me Up Before You Go Go’ and Bobby Brown‘s ‘My Perorgative.’
Blaine offers up Phil Collins’ ‘Against All Odds,’ which is an emotionally weighty ballad that’ll make you yearn for the heyday of Klaine.
The Spice Girls and ‘Wannabe’ get a nod from the ladies of the New Directions, while Radiohead’s ‘Creep’ is delivered by Rachel Berry. We’re not quite sure how a Radiohead song is a guilty pleasure, since the whole world outwardly loves the British band, but you’ll have to tune in to find out.
‘Glee’ ‘Guilty Pleasures Songs – Full Episode List
- ‘How to Be a Heartbreaker,’ Brody & Rachel (Marina and the Diamonds)
- ‘Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go,’ Sam & Blaine (Wham!)
- ‘Copacabana,’ Sam (Barry Manilow)
- ‘Against All Odds,’ Blaine (Phil Collins)
- ‘Wannabee,’ New Directions Girls (Spice Girls)
- ‘My Prerogative,’ Jake (Bobby Brown)
- ‘Creep,’ Rachel (Radiohead)
- ‘Mamma Mia,’ Rachel, Santana & Kurt and New Directions (ABBA)
Watch the Sneak Peek of ‘Guilty Pleasures’ Episode