‘Glee’ ‘I Do’ Songs – Full Episode List
Will and Emma finally get married this week on the 'I Do' episode of 'Glee,' bringing familiar faces like Kurt and Rachel back to town and leading to an episode full of love songs in honor of both the nuptials and Valentine's Day.
At least, Will and Emma are supposed to get married. Brace yourselves, though. They're singing '(Not) Getting Married Today.' Meanwhile, Artie joins Jake and Marley to sing Ellie Goulding's 'Anything Could Happen,' another song that makes it sound as though viewers are in for some surprises.
Might the wedding rekindle some other old romances? Kurt and Blaine are singing together again. They team up on Depeche Mode's synthpop hit 'Just Can't Get Enough.' Klaine is also part of a group performance featuring multiple couples singing Bob Seger's sappy love ballad 'We've Got Tonite.'
The 'I Do' episode of 'Glee' airs on Valentine's Day, Thursday, Feb. 14, at 9PM ET on FOX.
'Glee' 'I Do' Songs - Full Episode List
- 'Anything Could Happen,' Jake, Marley and Artie (Ellie Goulding)
- '(Not) Getting Married Today,' Mercedes, Will and Emma (from 'Company')
- 'Just Can't Get Enough,' Kurt and Blaine (Depeche Mode)
- 'We've Got Tonite,' Finn, Rachel, Kurt, Blaine, Quinn, and Santana (Bob Seger)
- 'You're All I Need to Get By,' Jake and Marley (Marvin Gaye)
Watch the 'Glee' 'I Do' Promo
Watch the 'Glee' 'I Do' Sneak Peek