‘Glee': ‘Saturday Night Glee-ver’ Episode Song List
Burn, baby, burn! ‘Glee‘ has revealed the song list for next week’s disco-tastic ‘Saturday Night Glee-ver’ episode, airing on April 17.
Mercedes tackles ‘Disco Inferno’ by the Trampps, delivering a passionate performance while Brittany and Santana serve as her backup dancers. Santana performs Yvonne Elliman’s ‘If I Can’t Have You’, and Brittany and Mike backup Blaine on ‘You Should Be Dancing,’ which is performed during a daydream sequence when Blaine imagines a disco ball in the classroom.
Bee Gees songs figure prominently in the episode. Finn and Rachel perform the trio’s famous love ballads, perhaps directed to each other. Rachel sings ‘How Deep Is Your Love’ and Finn takes ‘More Than a Woman.’ Will, Blaine and Artie collaborate on ‘Night Fever,’ while the team of Finn, Mercedes and Santana performs the iconic ‘Stayin’ Alive.’ The other performance belongs to Vocal Adrenaline, who sing KC & the Sunshine Band’s ‘Boogie Shoes.’
All seven of the songs appeared on the ‘Saturday Night Fever’ movie soundtrack, which spent 24 weeks at No. 1 and won the Album of the Year Grammy.
‘Saturday Night Glee-ver’ Episode Song List:
– Blaine, Brittany, Mike, ‘You Should Be Dancing’ (Bee Gees)
– Will, Blaine, Artie, ‘Night Fever’ (Bee Gees)
– Mercedes, ‘Disco Inferno’ (The Trammps)
– Santana, ‘If I Can’t Have You’ (Yvonne Elliman)
– Rachel, ‘How Deep Is Your Love’ (Bee Gees)
– Unique (Alex from TGP) & Vocal Adrenaline, ‘Boogie Shoes’ (KC & The Sunshine Band)
– Finn, ‘More Than A Woman’ (Bee Gees)
– Finn, Mercedes, Santana, ‘Stayin’ Alive’ (Bee Gees)