- It’s here, Beliebers! We finally get a glimpse of Justin‘s ‘As Long As You Love Me,’ single cover art. Even though the single clearly has a dub-step sound, Bieber is pictured pouting and holding a guitar. Do we hear a collective swoon, ladies?
- He wants to be like Mike! Harry Styles of One Direction tweeted a picture of himself standing with NBA legend Michael Jordan. Some guys get to have all the fun! [Twitter]
- Forever the fashionista, Lady Gaga recently splurged on a Alexander McQueen dress at fashion icon Daphne Guinness’ auction. The price tag? $133,075. [Zap2It]
- Did you know Bethenny Frankel had a new talk show? Neither did anyone else! Justin Bieber dropped by the show and found time to serenade Bethenny’s daughter Bryn. [YouTube]
- A billboard featuring Russell Brand was defaced by a snarky vandal in Los Angeles. Judging by their message, the perpetrator is neither a fan of Brand nor ex-wife Katy Perry. [TMZ]
It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your points and personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.
*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.
Welcome back to PopCrush
It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account with your Facebook account, just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing profile and VIP program points. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://popcrush.com using your Facebook account.