Kelly Clarkson Reveals Tracklisting for ‘Stronger’ and Bonus EP
Kelly Clarkson's 'Stronger' album is finally coming out on Oct. 24, and we now have official tracklistings for the both the album and its bonus EP.
The standard version of 'Stronger' features 13 tracks, kicked off with Clarkson's confident new single, 'Mr. Know It All.' The deluxe version contains four additional songs.
Clarkson has said the album will include many different styles and genres, and that appears to be the case based on the inclusion of 'Don't You Wanna Stay,' her recent smash duet with country star Jason Aldean, on the deluxe edition.
The bonus EP includes six new songs with the label 'Smoakstack Session,' which were presumably recorded at Smoakstack Studio in Nashville. All three album packages are available for purchase on Kelly's website.
'Stronger' Deluxe Tracklisting:
1. 'Mr. Know It All'
3. 'Dark Side'
5. 'You Love Me'
7. 'Standing In Front Of You'
8. 'I Forgive You'
10. 'The War Is Over'
11. 'Let Me Down'
12. 'You Can't Win'
13. 'Breaking Your Own Heart'
'Stronger' Deluxe Edition Bonus Tracks:
14. 'Don't You Wanna Stay' (with Jason Aldean)
16. 'Don't Be A Girl About it'
17. 'The Sun Will Rise'
Bonus EP Tracklisting:
1. 'Hello' (Smoakstack Session)
2. 'The War Is Over' (Smoakstack Session)
3. 'You Love Me' (Smoakstack Session)
4. 'The Sun Will Rise' (Smoakstack Session)
5. 'If I Can't Have You' (Smoakstack Session)
6. 'If I Can't Make You Love Me' (Smoakstack Session)