The world is still reeling from controversial comments Natalia Kills and Willy Moon made during a March 15 episode of New Zealand's The X Factor, but the singers are ready to move on.

After landing in Los Angeles' LAX airport, Natalia gave a statement to paparazzi, saying, (quotes via PopDust):

I would like to wish Joe Irvine and my boys category all the best on the show,” she said. “I feel like everyone needs to put the idea of it being a manufactured conspiracy theory behind them. There’s really nothing to it. I’m a wife, my husband is my husband, we’re employed to do a job, [and] we’re passionate about music.

We’re going home to make love and peace. I love my husband with all my heart. We stick together no matter what. There are many sides to this story and I am not about to get an entire industry in trouble that has been going on for years and years entertaining the masses, so thank you absolutely everyone for your support.

PopDust reports that the duo were spotted walking hand-in-hand and even shared a kiss in front of the cameras.

As you may recall, the judges panned a contestant on New Zealand's The X Factor, calling his performance "disgusting" and "cheap." Their harsh words resulted in them being fired from the show.

While Natalia and Willy might be moving on from the controversy, another star addressed their comments. Ed Sheeran and Lorde previously spoke out in support of the X Factor contestant, and now Ellie Goulding chimed in on Twitter about the "mean" remarks.

There's no clear ruling on how this will affect Natalia and Willy's careers -- other than them being fired from the X Factor — but reports have emerged that Natalia's record contract ended before the show even began filming.

"Natalia and Cherrytree parted ways months ago," a rep for Cherrytree Records told Daily Mail Australia.