- Punk titans Green Day and pop newcomer Ellie Goulding will both have songs featured on the soundtrack for ’Twilight: Breaking Dawn – Part 2.’ No word on what musicians have been selected for Robert Pattinson’s breakup mixtape. [Diffuser.fm]
- Everyone is up in arms in with this Carey/Minaj feud. Cee Lo Green on the other hand? He’s not so sold on this fight’s validity. [Hollywire]
- What the heck is with L.A. Reid in the promo for next week’s ‘X Factor?’ The judges finally found out what teams they’ll be mentoring and Reid looks ticked off! [YouTube]
- One Direction is absolutely huge these days. Some fans are even claiming that 1D is bigger than the Beatles. Alrighty, don’t get ahead of yourselves Directioners. [YouTube]
- Speaking of the Beatles, Lady Gaga is being honored by Yoko Ono with the LennonOno Grant For Peace in honor of her philanthropic and anti-bullying work. [London Evening Standard]
- Tomorrow (Oct. 6) marks the 30-year anniversary of the release of ’Everybody,’ — Madonna‘s debut single. To celebrate, Madge is asking fans to join in on the fun and create original album sleeves. [Huffington Post]
- We are loving the ’90s vibe of Sky Ferreira’s song ‘Everything is Embarrasing.’ Great song and great video! [PopBytes]
It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your points and personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.
*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.
Welcome back to PopCrush
It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account with your Facebook account, just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing profile and VIP program points. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://popcrush.com using your Facebook account.