-’Tis the season for scaring and if you’re going on ‘The Ellen Show’ you should know better! Selena Gomez was Ellen’s most recent scare victim. [YouTube]
-Reports are circulating that Liam Payne of One Direction is absolutely “devastated” over his split with girlfriend Danielle Peazer. At least he has a sleek new look to entice the ladies with! [Hollywire]
- Lil Wayne is really celebrating his 30th birthday with a bang! Weezy gave opened his Trukstop skate park in New Orleans’ 9th Ward. [RapRadar]
-Yikes. It seems as though Simon Cowell’s problem child, ‘X Factor‘, is only getting worse. The ratings for the reality singing show were down … again. [Rickey.org]
- With her new single ‘One Woman Army,’ Ciara is celebrating her independence and strength. She’s is woman, hear her roar! [MTV]
- What did you do this summer? If you were ’Glee‘ creator Ryan Murphy you were getting married! Murphy wed his boyfriend of two years in Provincetown, Mass.! Belated congratulations are in order! [WENN]
- That. Is. Horrible. Kreayshawn only sold 3,900 copies of her album ‘Somethin ‘Bout Kreay,’ marking one of the worst ever first-week sales of an artist on a major label. Should have released it when ‘Gucci Gucci’ was still relevant, girl! [Complex]
- Alicia Keys recently explained the inspiration behind her single ‘Girl on Fire.’ She described making it as an “explosion of magic fairy dust,’ and it comes through in the song! [Rap-Up]
It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on .
To keep your points and personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you.
To activate your account, please confirm your password.
When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.
It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing VIP profile. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://popcrush.com using your original account information.