- We CANNOT get enough of Kesha's new song 'Die Young,' and her lyric video for the single perfectly matches the carefree, fun and playful mood of the song. [YouTube]
- Worry not, fans of 'The Voice'! NBC's hit reality talent show has been renewed for a fourth and fifth season. That means more Adam Levine face time. Yes please! [Deadline]
- Fergie has a wine and it's called Fergalicious. A bottle of the finest 2011 Fergalicious will run you about $35.00. Do they have a boxed option? [Ferguson Crest]
- Mony Monn. This name most likely means nothing to you, but it does to Kanye West. She is the Kim Kardashian look-alike that starred in his sex tape (that does exist, by the way). She resembles Kim K. from head to tush. For real! [GuySpeed]
- Uh, what? Rumor has it that Simon Cowell and Carmen Electra are dating?! They were seen at dinner with a group, so the evidence is suspect, but still ... weird! [Zap2It]
- 50 Cent was not happy with the investigation into hip-hop mogul Chris Lighty's death so he hired a troop of private investigators to get to the bottom of the issue. [WENN]
- See a part of Psy you've never seen before! He says he'll go topless if 'Gangnam Style' reaches No.1 on the Billboard charts. [Huffington Post]
Watch Kesha's Lyric Video for 'Die Young'