PopCrush Is Hiring A New Writer!
Hello, PopCrushers. We're officially looking to add another member to our team!
Think you got what it takes to join the ranks? We're looking for a skilled social media editor/writer to help us keep on top of all the latest pop happenings and create the immaculate, highly entertaining #content you've come to expect from PopCrush every single day.
Our ideal editor's skills include:
• 1-5 years of professional editorial experience.
• A strong understanding of social media, including Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr and Instagram. (Personal or professional examples strongly encouraged.)
• Familiarity with Wordpress, specifically with building galleries and lists.
• A keen awareness of breaking news. (We won't need to tell you the next time Kim breaks the Internet — you'll already know.)
• A serious passion for pop music. (If the names Max Martin, Dr. Luke and Benny Blanco don't ring a bell, this isn't the right gig for you.)
• A sense of humor wouldn't hurt, either.
Is that you? Well, nice to e-meet you! And while you're at it, send us your resume and a few clips of your work to email@example.com.