We all know that Rihanna's LOUD tour is the hottest ticket of the summer, and at a recent Dallas stop, things got so heated it started a fire … Literally. The songbird's concert at the American Airlines Center unexpectedly ended Friday night, July 8, after a small fire erupted onstage.

A video posted on YouTube shows the fire burning at the top of the stage with sparks falling towards the floor.

According to Dallas/Fort Worth news affiliate CBS 11, the fire apparently started when a chair caught on fire from the show's pyrotechnics. "We were called in to assist," Dallas Fire Rescue Captain Johnny Bates told CBS 11. "One of our engine crews did enter the building but crew members with the AAC put out the initial fire."

Thankfully, no concertgoers were injured, but it did cause a pileup at the entrance as attendees were all trying to exit at the same time.

The R&B-pop star posted several messages on Twitter following the incident. "DALLAS!!! We set the stage on FYAH tonight!!! LITERALLY!!! I'm so pissed, I was havin so much fun wit yall too!!! I gotta come back man!!" Rihanna tweeted.

However, some fans were left frustrated, not only by the fire, but because Ri-Ri was allegedly an hour late for her performance in the first place. A 19-year-old concertgoer named Kristen Villemez was there to celebrate her mother's birthday. "We were really looking forward to this," she says. "Now we’re wondering if our money is going to be refunded in any way."

Watch A Fan's Video of the Rihanna Concert Fire