Taylor Swift in Varsity Jacket, Striped Shirt, Coral Pants + Oxfords – Get the Look
Taylor Swift recently kicked off her 2013 tour in support of 'Red,' and her concert ensembles are reflecting the color she named her album after. The 'I Knew You Were Trouble' chart-topper has been into the preppy look a lot lately, and this tour outfit is the perfect example of the casual, Cape Cod-esque look she's been going for.
We love that the items in this look are so versatile, and there's no denying Swift looks cute as a button in this tomboy-ish yet feminine ensemble. So, for all of you Swifties out there looking to steal the singer's style, we're here to help! We've found look-alike pieces for affordable prices, so you can look just like Taylor does when she steps out on stage to entertain.
Scroll down a little bit and you'll see the varsity jacket we've picked (navy blue like Ms. Swift!), as well as the nearly identical coral pants, red belt and striped, black-and-white top. Additionally, you can cop of pair of Oxford shoes just like Taylor's, as well as some super red lipstick and nail polish to help your look really pop.
The items here add up to jut under $150, and to help on your journey towards fashion glory, PopCrush is giving away a gift card for that exact amount! For a chance to win, just follow @PopCrush on Twitter and retweet our contest announcement. Check out our official contest rules here, and make sure to enter before the deadline on Tuesday, April 16, at 11:59PM ET.
- Buy Wool & Vegan Leather Mixed Varsity Jacket ($20.99) at Dr. Jays
- Buy Basic Leather Belt in Bright Red + Gold ($9.00) at American Apparel
- Buy Skinny Mini Skimmer Khakis in Coral ($39.99) at GAP
- Buy Striped Jersey Top ($17.95) at H&M
- Buy Essie Nail Polish in Really Red ($7.79) at Target
- Buy Lipstick in MAC Red ($15.00) at MAC
- Buy BDG Polka Dot Canvas Oxford ($39.00) at Urban Outfitters