Tony Bennett Reveals Track Listing for ‘Duets’ Album
As expected, the track listing to Tony Bennett’s new ‘Duets II’ album reveals that the legend has collaborated with both the late Amy Winehouse and Lady Gaga on his upcoming release, along with many other popular artists.
It’s no secret that Winehouse was a fan of the crooner, and now her ‘Body and Soul’ duet with Bennett may be her first posthumous release when the album drops on Sept. 20. As for the song selection, Bennett told USA Today in March, “We just tried to figure out what would feel natural for each artist.”
The soon-to-be 85-year-old has also recorded ‘The Lady Is a Tramp’ with Gaga, which will undoubtedly be dripping with the pop star’s flair. Among many other notable collaborations include songs with Mariah Carey, John Mayer and Carrie Underwood.
Bennett released his first ‘Duets’ album in 2006, teaming up with vets like Elton John, Paul McCartney and Stevie Wonder. It debuted at No. 3 on the Billboard 200, and spent five consecutive weeks in the Top 10.
Tony Bennett, ‘Duets II’ Track Listing:
1. Andrea Bocelli, ‘Stranger In Paradise’
2. Michael Bublé, ‘I Wanna Be Around’
3. Mariah Carey, ‘When Do The Bells Ring For Me’
4. Natalie Cole, ‘Watch What Happens’
5. Sheryl Crow, ‘The Girl I Love’
6. Aretha Franklin, ‘How Do You Keep The Music Playing’
7. Josh Groban, ‘This Is All I Ask’
8. Faith Hill, ‘The Way You Look Tonight’
9. Norah Jones, ‘Speak Tonight’
10. Lady Gaga, ‘The Lady Is a Tramp’
11. K.D. Lang, ‘Blue Velvet’
12. John Mayer, ‘One For My Baby (And One More For The Road’
13. Willie Nelson, ‘On The Sunny Side of the Street’
14. Queen Latifah, ‘Who Can I Turn To’
15. Alejandro Sanz, ‘Yesterday I Heard the Rain’
16. Carrie Underwood, ‘It Had to Be You’
17. Amy Winehouse, ‘Body and Soul’
Watch Tony Bennet Perform ‘Body and Soul’