Top 20 Songs: Week of August 19 – 25, 2013
One of this summer's biggest artists, Robin Thicke, is holding strong in the top spot with 'Blurred Lines,' but will one of the other artists dethrone him?
This week, Katy Perry's 'ROAR' and Enrique Iglesias' 'Turn the Night Up' join the rankings. Seeing as how both artists are known for their radio-friendly tracks, we wouldn't be surprised if one of them made it up to No. 1!
Check out what else is in store for this weekend’s Top 20 countdown below, and be sure to click through to see a complete list of radio stations where you can tune in.
Top 20 Songs: Week of August 19 – August 25, 2013
20. Rihanna, 'Right Now' Feat. David Guetta
19. Enrique Iglesias, 'Turn the Night Up'
18. One Direction, 'Best Song Ever'
17. Selena Gomez, 'Come and Get It'
16. Justin Timberlake, 'Mirrors'
15. Katy Perry, 'ROAR'
14. Justin Timberlake, 'Take Back the Night'
13. Lana Del Rey, 'Summertime Sadness'
12. Miley Cyrus, We Can’t Stop'
11. Daft Punk, 'Get Lucky'
10. Jason Derulo, 'The Other Side'
9. Anna Kendrick, 'Cups'
8. Capital Cities, 'Safe And Sound'
7. Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, 'Same Love'
6. Calvin Harris, 'I Need Your Love' Feat. Ellie Goulding
5. Bruno Mars, 'Treasure'
4. Imagine Dragons, 'Radioactive'
3. Zedd, 'Clarity' Feat. Foxes
2. Maroon 5, 'Love Somebody'
1. Robin Thicke, 'Blurred Lines'
Note: Every Monday, PopCrush will publish a list of our Top 20 songs for that given week. Then, over the weekend, fans can tune in to our national radio show to hear all of these hot songs plus some other amazing pop tunes. To see a list of radio stations where you can hear the PopCrush Top 20 countdown, click here.