Top 20 Songs: Week of August 5 – August 11, 2013
While Robin Thicke's 'Blurred Lines' proves it has serious staying power, the other top songs of the week are shifting around. Selena Gomez's 'Come and Get It' may have dropped a few rungs from last week's countdown, but her fellow Disney alum, Miley Cyrus, is climbing back toward the top with 'We Can't Stop'!
Check out what else is in store for this weekend’s Top 20 countdown below, and be sure to click through to see a complete list of radio stations where you can tune in.
Top 20 Songs: Week of August 5 - August 11, 2013
20. Kesha, 'Crazy Kids'
19. Austin Mahone, 'What About Love'
18. Florida Georgia Line, 'Cruise' Feat. Nelly
17. Justin Timberlake, 'Take Back The Night'
16. Rihanna, 'Right Now' Feat. David Guetta
15. Miley Cyrus, 'We Can’t Stop'
14. Selena Gomez, 'Come & Get It'
13. Justin Timberlake, 'Mirrors'
12. Miley Cyrus, 'We Can’t Stop'
11. Capital Cities, 'Safe And Sound'
10. Anna Kendrick, 'Cups'
9. Macklemore + Ryan Lewis 'Same Love'
8. Calvin Harris, 'I Need Your Love' Feat. Ellie Goulding
7. Jason Derulo, 'The Other Side'
6. Bruno Mars, “'Treasure'
5. Maroon 5, 'Love Somebody'
4. Zedd, 'Clarity' Feat. Foxes
3. Daft Punk, 'Get Lucky'
2. Imagine Dragons, 'Radioactive'
1. Robin Thicke, “Blurred Lines”
Note: Every Monday, PopCrush will publish a list of our Top 20 songs for that given week. Then, over the weekend, fans can tune in to our national radio show to hear all of these hot songs plus some other amazing pop tunes. To see a list of radio stations where you can hear the PopCrush Top 20 countdown, click here.