Top 20 Songs: Week of July 22 – 28, 2013
Justin Timberlake is taking back his seat on the pop throne, and with it, two spots on PopCrush's Top 20 countdown! The crooner's new single 'Take Back the Night' is debuting at No. 19 this week (right below his ex GF Britney Spears), while 'Mirrors' comes in at No. 10.
Check out what else is in store for this weekend's Top 20 countdown below, and be sure to click through to see a complete list of radio stations where you can tune in.
Top 20 Songs: Week of July 22 - 28, 2013
20. Britney Spears, 'Ooh La La'
19. Justin Timberlake, 'Take Back the Night'
18. Austin Mahone, 'What About Love'
17. Kesha, 'Crazy Kids'
16. Rihanna, 'Right Now' Feat. David Guetta
15. Miley Cyrus, 'We Can't Stop'
14. Capital Cities, 'Safe and Sound'
13. Anna Kendrick, 'Cups'
12. Macklemore + Ryan Lewis, 'Same Love'
11. Florida Georgia Line, 'Cruise' Feat. Nelly
10. Justin Timberlake, 'Mirrors'
9. Calvin Harris, 'I Need Your Love' Feat. Ellie Goulding
8. Maroon 5, 'Love Somebody'
7. Bruno Mars, 'Treasure'
6. Selena Gomez, 'Come & Get It'
5. Jason Derulo, 'The Other Side'
4. Zedd, 'Clarity' Feat. Foxes
3. Imagine Dragons, 'Radioactive'
2. Daft Punk, 'Get Lucky'
1. Robin Thicke, 'Blurred Lines' Feat. Pharrell
Note: Every Monday, PopCrush will publish a list of our Top 20 songs for that given week. Then, over the weekend, fans can tune in to our national radio show to hear all of these hot songs plus some other amazing pop tunes. To see a list of radio stations where you can hear the PopCrush Top 20 countdown, click here.