Top 20 Songs: Week of July 29 – August 4, 2013
Robin Thicke is staying strong in the No. 1 spot on PopCrush’s Top 20 countdown! Although his summer smash, 'Blurred Lines' is owning the airwaves, we think newcomers, like Paramore's 'Still Into You,' will be giving him a run for his money.
Check out what else is in store for this weekend's Top 20 countdown below, and be sure to click through to see a complete list of radio stations where you can tune in.
Top 20 Songs: Week of July 29 - August 4, 2013
20. Paramore, 'Still Into You'
19. Nikki Williams, 'Glowing'
18. Kesha, 'Crazy Kids'
17. Austin Mahone, 'What About Love'
16. Justin Timberlake, 'Take Back the Night'
15. Rihanna, 'Right Now' Feat. David Guetta
14. Florida Georgia Line, 'Cruise' Feat. Nelly
13. Miley Cyrus, 'We Can't Stop'
12. Capitol Cities, 'Safe and Sound'
11. Justin Timberlake, 'Mirrors'
10. Selena Gomez, 'Come and Get It'
9. Anna Kendrick, 'Cups'
8. Macklemore + Ryan Lewis, 'Same Love'
7. Calvin Harris, 'I Need Your Love' Feat. Ellie Goulding
6. Bruno Mars, 'Treasure'
5. Jason Derulo, 'The Other Side'
4. Zedd, 'Clarity' Feat. Foxes
3. Imagine Dragons, 'Radioactive'
2. Daft Punk, 'Get Lucky'
1. Robin Thicke, 'Blurred Lines' Feat. Pharrell
Note: Every Monday, PopCrush will publish a list of our Top 20 songs for that given week. Then, over the weekend, fans can tune in to our national radio show to hear all of these hot songs plus some other amazing pop tunes. To see a list of radio stations where you can hear the PopCrush Top 20 countdown, click here.