Top 20 Songs: Week of October 7 – October 13, 2013
This week's top 20 songs prove that some of summer's biggest artists have the staying power to last through fall!
One of the biggest songs of 2013 is Robin Thicke's 'Blurred Lines.' The track's momentum is declining, but at No. 12, it still has a solid spot on the chart. Robin doesn't need to worry, however, as his latest single, 'Give It 2 U' is in the No. 11 seed.
Despite a VMA performance that's still garnering buzz, Miley Cyrus' 'We Can't Stop' dropped off the chart. Replacing it is her next smash, 'Wrecking Ball,' which climbed into the top 10 this week.
Check out the full top 20 below!
Top 20 Songs: Week of October 7 - 13, 2013
20. Pink, 'True Love' Feat. Lily Allen
19. Justin Timberlake, 'TKO'
18. Awolnation, 'Sail'
17. Tegan & Sara, 'Closer'
16. Macklemore + Ryan Lewis, 'Same Love'
15. Taylor Swift, 'Everything Has Changed' Feat. Ed Sheeran
14. Britney Spears, 'Work Bitch'
13. Bruno Mars, 'Gorilla'
12. Robin Thicke, 'Blurred Lines' Feat. Pharrell
11. Robin Thicke, 'Give It 2 U' Feat. Kendrick Lamar
10. Selena Gomez, 'Slow Down'
9. Paramore, 'Still Into You'
8. Miley Cyrus, 'Wrecking Ball'
7. Capital Cities, 'Safe and Sound'
6. Drake, 'Hold On, We're Going Home'
5. Lady Gaga, 'Applause'
4. Lana Del Rey, 'Summertime Sadness'
3. Lorde, 'Royals'
2. Avicii, 'Wake Me Up'
1. Katy Perry, 'ROAR'
Note: Every Monday, PopCrush will publish a list of our Top 20 songs for that given week. Then, over the weekend, fans can tune in to our national radio show to hear all of these hot songs plus some other amazing pop tunes. To see a list of radio stations where you can hear the PopCrush Top 20 countdown, click here.