Top 20 Songs: Week of September 23 – 29, 2013
Katy Perry is still sitting pretty in the No. 1 spot of this week's Top 20 songs, but can she maintain the win?
The singer's inspirational track, 'Roar,' has quickly become a fan favorite. One person challenging Katy, however, is Miley Cyrus. Her new single, 'Wrecking Ball,' is climbing the charts and if her Smilers have anything to say about it, it will take the top spot.
This week's Top 20 list also features new music from Bruno Mars and Tegan & Sara. Bruno first performed 'Gorilla' at the 2013 MTV VMAs and the Prince-esque track features his signature falsetto. Tegan & Sara, on the other hand, released 'Closer' a year ago, but the song's popularity has only grown as it's gotten radio play and TV exposure.
Check out the full top 20 below!
Top 20 Songs: Week of September 23 - 29, 2013
20. Taylor Swift, 'Everything Has Changed' Feat. Ed Sheeran
19. Tegan & Sara, 'Closer'
18. Bruno Mars, 'Gorilla'
17. Miley Cyrusm 'We Can't Stop'
16. Robin Thicke, 'Give It 2 U' Feat. Kendrick Lamar
15. Selena Gomez, 'Slow Down'
14. Miley Cyrus, 'Wrecking Ball'
13. Maroon 5, 'Love Somebody'
12. Paramore, 'Still Into You'
11. Drake, 'Hold On, We're Going Home'
10. Calvin Harris Feat. Ellie Goulding, 'I Need Your Love'
9. Macklemore + Ryan Lewis, 'Same Love'
8. Zedd, 'Clarity' Feat. Foxes
7. Robin Thicke, 'Blurred Lines' Feat. Pharrell
6. Lorde, 'Royals'
5. Lady Gaga, 'Applause'
4. Avicii, 'Wake Me Up'
3. Lana Del Rey, 'Summertime Sadness'
2. Capital Cities, 'Safe and Sound'
1. Katy Perry, 'ROAR'
Note: Every Monday, PopCrush will publish a list of our Top 20 songs for that given week. Then, over the weekend, fans can tune in to our national radio show to hear all of these hot songs plus some other amazing pop tunes. To see a list of radio stations where you can hear the PopCrush Top 20 countdown, click here.