Whose Performance at Wango Tango 2013 Did You Enjoy the Most? – Readers Poll
Wango Tango 2013 took place over the weekend, and the one-day, radio-sponsored festival in Carson, Calif., attracted tons of music lovers, who all showed up to witness a stellar lineup of musicians perform.
Ariana Grande, Bruno Mars, Demi Lovato, Maroon 5 and Avril Lavigne were just a few of the artists to grace the stage, and we want to know who out of the 15 acts at Wango Tango 2013 did you enjoy seeing perform the most.
Below the poll is a quick rundown of each performer's set lists, and links to watch their performances to help you get a better understanding of the live action (if you weren't there to see it yourself, of course):
So, who was the best performer at Wango Tango 2013, in your opinion? Vote below!
- Afrojack: The EDM powerhouse brought his turntables and lots of energy to the Wango Tango stage, getting the crowd pumped with a set list of songs that included his latest hit with Chris Brown, 'As Your Friend.' [WATCH HERE]
- Ariana Grande: The 'Victorious' starlet turned singer-songwriter looked pretty in pink as she and her troupe of backup dancers performed her bubbly love song 'The Way.' [WATCH HERE]
- Avril Lavigne: Lavigne was added to lineup later on, but she still brought it with her sassy yet sweet performance of 'Here's to Never Growing Up,' as well as other Avril staples such as 'I'm With You,' 'Girlfriend,' 'What the Hell' and 'Sk8r Boi.' [WATCH HERE]
- Bruno Mars: The Hooligan himself was looking fresh to death in his silk shirt, gold chain and mini fro as he soulfully sang at Wango Tango 2013. As expected, Mr. Mars delivered an outstanding live show, performing hits like 'Locked Out of Heaven,' 'When I Was Your Man' and 'Runaway Baby' with his backing band. [WATCH HERE]
- Demi Lovato: Looking fantastic in all black, the newly blond belter showed off those incredible pipes of hers as she blew the roof off with new tracks like 'Heart Attack' and 'Made in the U.S.A.,' as well as older smash hits like 'Give Your Heart a Break.' [WATCH HERE]
- Emblem3: The 'X Factor' boy band were able to represent for all the up-and-coming pop acts with harmonious performances of 'Everything's Gonna Be Alright,' 'Sunset Blvd.,' 'XO' and 'Chloe.' [WATCH HERE]
- Emeli Sande: The soulful British chanteuse put all of her emotion into her live renditions of tracks like 'Heaven,' among others. [WATCH HERE]
- Fall Out Boy: The pop-punk outfit brought a much-needed dose of rock n' roll to Wango Tango, putting on high-octane performances of classic hits as well as newer FOB tracks like the moody, begs-you-to-sing-along smash 'My Songs Know What You Did in the Dark (Light Em Up).' [WATCH HERE]
- Flo Rida: The hip-pop hit maker did not disappoint, getting the party started and the crowd singing along with No. 1 jams like 'Whistle' and 'I Cry.' [WATCH HERE]
- Icona Pop: The Swedish electro-pop duo had fans jumping for joy and 'Ready for the Weekend' as the performed their follow-up to their mega smash 'I Love It.' [WATCH HERE]
- Jason Derulo: Back in full form after his life-threatening neck injury, Derulo showed off the moves and voice that made him famous, performing his latest hit 'The Other Side,' throwback tunes like 'Whatcha Say,' and even hosting a friendly dance competition! [WATCH HERE]
- Krewella: The electro-dance outfit, who are still a fairly new name in the mainstream scene, put on a high-energy show that included a performance of their breakout hit 'Alive.' [WATCH HERE]
- Maroon 5: Adam Levine and co. are no strangers to Wango Tango, and as always, the funky pop-rock group did their screaming fans proud with their 2013 set, including 'Daylight,' 'Moves Like Jagger' and 'Payphone.' [WATCH HERE]
- Miguel: The Grammy-winning R&B crooner slowed the mood down a bit, getting the audience in touch with the more sensual side of life as he pitch-perfectly sang 'Adorn.' [WATCH HERE]
- will.i.am: The chart-topping musical mastermind was on-hand to deliver vivacious and dance-worthy performances of songs like '#thatPOWER,' among many other blood-pumping tracks. The only disappointing thing was when Wango Tango co-host Britney Spears failed to come out and perform her sections in 'Scream & Shout'! [WATCH HERE]