Keeping Up With the Kardashians has officially halted production after Kim Kardashian was tied up and robbed at gunpoint in Paris earlier this week (October 3).

E! released a statement today (October 6) announcing the network’s decision to shut down filming following Kim's harrowing ordeal, saying, via CNN, “Kim’s well-being is our core focus right now. No decision has been made as to when production will resume.”

Despite the (understandable) move to temporarily stop recording, E! says Keeping Up With the Kardashians will return for its forthcoming Season 13 and will maintain its original premiere date of October 23.

Kim was reportedly held at gunpoint by five masked men at her Paris residence on Sunday night while in town for Fashion Week. The robbers stole more than $10 million worth of jewelry from the reality star, as well as two cell phones. The culprits have yet to be identified.

Husband Kanye West left his set during the NYC festival The Meadows once he heard the news, citing a family emergency as his reason for cutting the concert short.

Kim returned to the U.S. shortly after the robbery and stayed with Kanye in New York City for several days before leaving for Los Angeles earlier today (October 6).

“They will be back in LA this afternoon,” a source reportedly told PEOPLE. “Kim is happy to return home with the kids. Kanye is coming back to L.A. and then resuming his tour tomorrow while his family stays in L.A.”

Look Back At Kim Kardashian's Most Memorable Instagram Photos