Rob Kardashian + Pregnant Blac Chyna Delaying Wedding as to Properly ‘Turn Up’
The couple, whose engagement will be featured on E!'s forthcoming Rob & Chyna, answered fan question in a Facebook Live video uploaded yesterday (August 17). And while both said they're excited to officially be husband and wife, Chyna explained she's waiting until after the birth of her second child to make things official.
"If it was up to Rob, literally, we would go tomorrow," Chyna said.
"It would have been the courthouse, downtown a long time ago," Rob interjected. "[But] every woman deserves to have a beautiful wedding not when they're pregnant."
"'Cause I wanna turn up after," Chyna added. "I wanna turn up on my honeymoon. I wanna turn up on you...But I think next year to kind of give you guys an idea. It's not going to be this year. I kinda want to get my body back before we do that."
And while Chyna will be a mother of two in 2017, she says Rob is eager to expand the family.
"Rob wants me to have, like, what, four more or something like that," Chyna said.
"We can do like three more," Rob said. "Three more, so four total. Plus King that's five."
Some other noteworthy tidbits from the interview:
- Rob and Chyna probably won't extend the first-name-must-start-with-a-K Kardashian tradition with additional kids.
- Blac Chyna really loves Philly cheesesteaks and P.F. Chang's.
- Rob and Blac Chyna met at Six Flags, but can't remember whether the occasion was Kendall Jenner's 16th birthday.
- Rob's favorite Chyna hairstyle is "a beanie."
- Both insist the world's best chicken fingers exist at strip clubs.
Check out the trailer for Rob and Chyna above, and tell us what you think about the couple's plan to wait to get hitched.
Who, Exactly Is Blac Chyna? Meet The Newest Kardashian-in-Training: