Lauren Alaina Suffering From Burn on Arm
Yikes! Country singer Lauren Alaina spent the first day of 2015 with her arm immersed in ice water, after she was burned by some boiling hot water yesterday (Jan. 1). What a way to ring in the new year.
According to Taste of Country, Lauren and her boyfriend were spending some time in the kitchen together, cooking, when the accident happened. She said: "[He] was boiling noodles and went to dump out the water at the same time that I was turning on the faucet."
The former 'American Idol' runner-up was then forced to keep her arm in an ice bucket for 13 hours. At that point the pain finally started to fade. She took to Twitter to post about the burn, even asking for advice from her followers. The tweet in question reads: "It hurts so bad. Burns are no joke. Any tips!?"
Thankfully, according to a recent tweet it looks like she definitely is doing better! You can check out that tweet below:
We definitely feel for Lauren, and we hope she's feeling better in time for her performance at the Grand Ole Opry tomorrow night (Jan. 3)!