Demi Lovato’s ‘Tell Me You Love Me’ World Tour Has Already Raked in $20 Million
Demi Lovato's Tell Me You Love Me world tour seems to be off to a good start. According to Billboard, the 20-city spanning North American leg earned the pop star $20 million.
From her sold-out launch at San Diego’s Viejas Arena on February 26 through the Stateside finale at Prudential Center in Newark, New Jersey, on April 2, she performed for more than 262,000 fans.
The Tell Me You Love Me world tour will resume in Belfast on May 24 and take Lovato through Europe before returning to California in July to perform at the California Mid State Fair. On Tuesday (April 10), she broke some bad news to South American fans, rescheduling the eight-date tour and canceling three dates due to production issues.
Below is a list of the rescheduled dates.
- Thursday, September 20 – Mexico City – Arena Ciudad de Mexico
- Saturday, September 22 – Monterrey – Arena Monterrey
- Wednesday, November 14 – Santiago – Arena Movistar
- Saturday, November 17 – Buenos Aires – DirecTV Arena
- Monday, November 19 – Sao Paulo - Allianz Parque
- Wednesday, November 21 – Rio de Janeiro – Jeunesse Arena
- Saturday, November 24 – Recife – Classic Hall
- Tuesday, November 27 – Fortaleza – Centro de Eventos do Ceará